Support Service with Parents and Students
Our personalised student services include:
- Advice on student accommodations in Singapore
- Applying for and renewing Student’s Pass
- Orientation programmes
- Counseling service
- University placement service (for more information, click here)
Insworld Institute assists our students with their applications to leading universities worldwide. The Insworld University Placement Service provides advice and information about:
- Universities and their programmes, entry requirements, student accommodation services etc.
- Preparing and submitting applications to universities, ensuring that all the necessary documentation is included and that the application complies with admission requirements.
- Information about English Language and other tests that may be required (IELTS, SAT, UKCAT, BMAT etc.)
- Scholarships and bursaries that are available, and how to apply for them
- Student Visa applications
- Advice and assistance regarding medical insurance, travel insurance etc.
In addition, we provide academic references, letters of recommendation, certified academic transcripts and any other documentation that may be required by universities in support of an application to university.