1. Brief history of Insworld Institute and its Vision, Mission, Values and Culture
- Insworld History
- Vision, Mission, Values and Culture
2. School location and general description of the school facilities and infrastructure
- School Facilities
- School Location
3. The School Management Team, Academic Board, Examination Board and Academic Faculty
- Management Team
4. Application procedure
- Application Procedure
5. Course information including admission requirements
- Pearson Edexcel GCE Advanced Level / International Advanced Level
- International GCSE
- Edexcel International Tuition Programme
- English for Academic Study
6. Sample of Timetables, Internal and External Examinations Schedules
a. Examination Timetables
- Internal Exams
- External Exams
b. Sample of Timetables
- A-Level timetable
- IGCSE timetable
- EITP timetable
- EAS timetable
7. Fees Payable (tuition and non-tuition fees, application fee, miscellaneous fees, payment schedule, etc)
- Fees Payable
8. EduTrust and Committee for Private Education (CPE)
9. Sample of Student Contract
10. Fee Protection Scheme adopted by Insworld including payment methods, installment payments amounts and
the due date for each installment
11. Student Medical Insurance
12. Refund Policy and 7-day Cooling-off Period
- Refund Policy
- 7-day cooling-off period
13. Transfer, Withdrawal, Deferment of Course Policy and Expulsion Policy
- Transfer, Withdrawal, Deferment Policy
- Expulsion Policy
14. Student Support Services
- Student Support Services
- University Placement Service
15. Student Code of Conduct and Attendance Policy
16. Sports Activities Offered at the School
17. Additional information for International Students
- Student’s Pass application procedures, including the terms and conditions of the Student’s Pass of the Immigration & Checkpoints Authority (ICA) of Singapore
- Relevant Singapore laws
- Advice on accommodation and cost of living in Singapore
- Advice on personal and medical insurance
- General healthcare services in Singapore
18. Feedback/Complaint Procedure
If you are not happy with any aspect of your experience at Insworld Institute, we would like to know about it. Please speak to your Personal Tutor, or to Student Services, and they will attempt to find an acceptable solution to your problem.
Most problems can be managed and resolved on an informal basis. However, sometimes it is not possible to find an acceptable solution. If you wish to make a formal complaint, there is a process which you must follow.
Please complete and submit a Feedback/Complaint Form. In this you will have to give details of your complaint. There are feedback boxes at the reception as well as in the student common area. You may also provide your feedback via the Contact Form in the school’s website.
The complaint will be recorded in Feedback/Complaint Log, and sent to the relevant department of the school. The relevant department will then implement action to resolve the complaint. We will inform you within 7 working days of the action that is being taken in relation to your complaint.
If you feel this solution is not satisfactory, the complaint will be passed to the Management team for further consideration and for a final recommendation to be made. The results of their review and their recommendation will be communicated to you within a further 7 working days. If you are not satisfied with the Management team’s recommendation, you may take the matter to the statutory authorities.
You have a right to file a complaint at any time with the Singapore Mediation Centre (SMC) or Singapore Institute of Arbitrators (SIArb) through the CPE Student Services Centre pursuant to Clause 5.3, or to seek other legal redress against the PEI (Insworld Institute) as you might deem fit.
For more information please click here.