1. Brief history of Insworld Institute and its Vision, Mission, Values and Culture
2. School location and general description of the school facilities and infrastructure
3. The School Management Team, Academic Board, Examination Board and Academic Faculty
4. Application Process
5. Course information including admission requirements
6. Sample of Timetables, Internal and External Examinations Schedules
7. Term Dates and Fees Payable (tuition and non-tuition fees, application fee, miscellaneous fees, payment schedule, etc)
the due date for each installment
12. Refund Policy and 7-day Cooling-off Period
13. Transfer, Withdrawal, Deferment of Course Policy and Expulsion Policy
14. Student Support Services
17. Additional information for International Students
- Student’s Pass application procedures, including the terms and conditions of the Student’s Pass of the Immigration & Checkpoints Authority (ICA) of Singapore
- Relevant Singapore laws
- Advice on accommodation and cost of living in Singapore
- Advice on personal and medical insurance
- General healthcare services in Singapore
18. Feedback/Complaint Procedure
Insworld Institute welcomes all comments from stakeholders on the quality and effectiveness of our provision.
We particularly want to know if stakeholders experience problems with any aspect of the way we work. We would hope to manage any problems on an informal basis and reach a conclusion that is acceptable to all parties.
However, in situations in which this is not possible, stakeholders may instigate a formal complaint using Insworld’s published complaints procedure (click here).
Feedback may be submitted to the school;
- By email: email@example.com
- In person – by completing a Feedback/Complaint Form and leaving it in one of the feedback boxes in the school (located at reception and in the student area).
Feedback/Complaint forms are available at reception or may be downloaded from the school website.
All formal complaints will be acknowledged by the school and duly investigated in accordance with Insworld’s Complaints Policy and Procedure.
A full response will be provided within fourteen working days. If this response is not acceptable to the complainant, the matter will be further investigated and a response provided within a further seven working days.
At all times, a stakeholder has the right to file a complaint with the Singapore Mediation Centre (SMC), the Singapore Institute of Arbitrators (SiArb)the CPE Student Services Centre (pursuant to Clause 5.3), or to seek other legal redress against Insworld Institute.