The EITP is a broad-based junior secondary programme, benchmarked to Key Stage Three of the UK National Curriculum. The EITP course provides students with a solid grounding in the basics of the subjects they will go on to study at IGCSE level. In addition, the EITP programme provides essential training in Academic and Study Skills. English Language support is available for those who need it.
At the end of the EITP course, students may opt to take Pearson Edexcel International Curriculum Examinations, designed to assess learning on this programme.
Students who have successfully completed the EITP may choose to progress to the Pearson Edexcel International GCSE (‘O’ Level) progamme or Year 10 (Key Stage 4) equivalent.
* For information on the course fees and payment methods, you may click here
* For more information about Secondary Education in Singapore or why is Insworld Institute considered as one of the top secondary schools in Singapore, you may contact us by clicking here
Book a FREE counselling session with one of our consultants to receive valuable advice on our programmes
You may download a copy of the programme brochure or application form by clicking on the buttons below:
Additional Course Details
Students may enrol for the EITP at any time during the academic year. Terms begin in January, March, July and September each year.
6 terms (18 months)
What will I study?:
On the EITP, students study the following core subjects:
- Humanities (History and Geography)
- Sciences (Physics, Chemistry and Biology)
- Chinese (Optional)
Academic subjects are supplemented by a range of extra-curricular activities (ECAs) including:
- Art and Design
- Table Tennis
* ECAs may vary each term. Applicants will be advised on any changes upon enquiry
* If you want know more about the Insworld Institute EITP programme, please contact us by clicking here