The Academic Adventure Programme is an exciting and rewarding academic experience. Students can gain life skills such as leadership and team working while improving their understanding of a range of academic subjects. It is also an opportunity to meet and make friends with people from different backgrounds and cultures. It exemplifies Insworld’s values; leadership, integrity, diversity and social responsibility, together with small class sizes and an authentic British approach to teaching and learning.
The programme aims to produce young bright minds who have enthusiasm, motivation and a global mind-set.
- Customisation – the Action Adventure Programme is flexible. It can be adapted to allow students to participate in the subjects and activities they enjoy.
- Certification and Bursaries – upon successful completion of the programme, participants will be awarded with a certificate by Insworld Institute. Limited bursaries are also available for qualified participants who progress to a full-time programme at Insworld Institute.
- Enhance your English skills in preparation for a globalised environment – a key aim of the programme is to improve the English Language skills of the participants. Listening, reading, writing and speaking in English are essential skills in the competitive global economy.
- Learn while having fun – the programme combines focused study with fun activities such as sports, games, team-building activities and touring. These ensure that students will enjoy the learning process within the programme.
- Gain academic skills and practical knowledge – participants will gain knowledge and skills that will be useful for their academic career and which will have real-life applications.
- Enhance your leadership qualities – The programme features a special Leadership Programme which aims to develop participants’ leadership traits and qualities.
- Learn in a safe and culturally diverse environment – all outdoor activities are held in Singapore, one of the safest and most safety-conscious places in the world. Activities are supervised carefully by trained and vigilant staff.
- Socialise and interact with different nationalities – learn and socialise with fellow participants from different parts of the world.
You may also download the brochure for more information on the programme.
Additional Course Details
What Will I Study?:
Participants will study three (3) subjects*:
- English (Compulsory)
- Arts & Design
- Business & Entrepreneurship*
- Media Studies
- Preparation for IELTS / TOEFL
- Travel & Tourism*
Academic subject are supplemented by various extra-curricular activities (ECAs) such as:
- Table Tennis
* Subjects and the lineup of ECAs may change. Applicants shall be advised on any changes upon enquiry * Business & Entrepreneurship and Travel & Tourism are for participants who are 17 – 18 years old * ECAs may also be customized to suit the participants’ interests