|1 term = 3 months||per term|
|Pearson Edexcel GCE ‘A’ Level / International Advanced Level Programme (3 Subjects)||6 terms||S$6500|
|Standard 3 subjects||5 terms||S$7000|
|1 – 4 terms||S$8000|
|Additional ‘A’ or ‘IAL’ per subject||1 – 6 terms||S$1200|
|Pearson Edexcel International GCSE Programme (5 – 6 Subjects)||6 terms||S$6500|
|Standard 6 subjects||5 terms||S$7000|
|1 – 4 terms||S$8000|
|Additional IGCSE per subject||1 – 6 terms||S$1000|
|Edexcel International Tuition Programme (Junior Secondary)||6 terms||S$6000|
|1 – 4 terms||S$7000|
|English for Academic Study (EAS)||Standard||3 terms||S$6000|
|Elementary, Intermediate, Advanced||1 – 3 terms||S$6000|
- IMPORTANT: Insworld strongly recommends that students take 4 ‘A’ level subjects if they are interested in competitive degree courses like Medicine, Actuarial Science and Law at leading universities.
- Accelerated ‘A’ & ‘O’ Level track only applies to students who have both outstanding academic results and a good command of English (equivalent to IELTS 6.5pts or IGCSE Level).
STANDARD COMPULSORY FEES
|Application Fee (Non-Refundable):||S$1000*|
|Course Enrollment Fee Includes 2 sets of uniform, Orientation Package, IT Package, Student Locker, Mandatory Sports and Enrichment Activities, School Social Events, Photo Package, Free Protection Scheme Insurance Premium, Leadership Camp, Medical Insurance and Student’s Pass application fee.||1 term||S$1700|
|3 – 6 terms||S$4000|
|Science Laboratory Fees||GCE ‘A’ Level/IAL||Chemistry||1 – 6 terms||S$300/term|
|Physics||1 – 6 terms||S$100/term|
|International GCSE||Chemistry||1 – 6 terms||S$150/term|
|Pearson Edexcel Examination Fees||Per unit inclusive of administrative charges||S$160-S$500|
|Pearson Edexcel External Examinations and Re- Examinations||GCE ‘A’ level / IAL per unit exam||S$280 – S$500|
|International GCSE level per subject||S$350 – S$450|
|International Lower Secondary Curriculum exam per subject||S$160 – S$300|
|Copy of Script per unit||S$90|
|Remark & Copy of Script per unit||S$250|
|Late Cash-in Charge per unit||S$100|
|Student’s Pass (Student’s pass holder only)|
|Student’s Pass Renewal Administration Fee||S$50 – S$80*|
|Student’s Pass Issuance Fee as Charged by the ICA||S$60 – S$90*|
|Courier Service for Art Examination Pieces||Minimum or as charged by courier service company||S$350 and above|
|Leadership Camp (additional sessions)||S$700|
|Textbooks||S$125 – S$1000|
|Other Fees||Delivery and postage charges, bank charges, locker key and key replacement charges, resource room book replacement charges, school photos, stationery charges||S$4 – S$400|
|Extra Uniform||Blazer (S$250), Pants (S$90), Shirt (S$70), Skirt (S$75), T-shirt (S$55-S$65), Tie (S$25)|
Fee Protection Scheme for all academic courses and standard compulsory fees:
The Committee for Private Education (CPE) has regulatory provisions and requirements to protect course fees that are payable by students who are enrolled in a Private Education Institution. For more information on the Fee Protection Scheme (FPS), please refer to the Committee for Private Education website www.cpe.gov.sg.
Insworld Institute has a fee insurance scheme as its FPS for all students. For more information on Insworld’s FPS Insurance with Lonpac Insurance Bhd, click here
- The Fabian Scholarship is available for students who have outstanding academic results. Discounts may be offered to students facing financial hardship. Please consult the school for application procedures.
- Insworld reserves the right to change fees without prior notice. For updated fees, payment methods, discounts and application procedures, please visit our website www.insworld.edu.sg or contact us at the school.
- All fees quoted above are subject to 7% Goods & Services Tax (GST Reg #200008126N) with the exception of those marked with a*.