Be part of the Insworld Institute family and enjoy all the benefits that our school has to offer by following these four simple steps.
1. Check the entry requirements for your course
- For minimum entry requirements for programmes offered by the school, please click here.
- If you are unsure whether you meet the requirements, please contact us by phone or email. Our office is open from Monday to Friday (09:00 to 18:00).
2. Download and complete the application form
3. Provide the following:
- An application fee of S$1,500.00 The application fee is non-refundable in all cases except in the event that the Singapore Ministry of Education should not approve the application of a Singapore citizen to study at Insworld Institute. In this event, the application fee is fully refundable.
- One recent colour passport-size photograph (on white background).
- Certified* copies of your most recent school results/transcripts and your highest school leaving certificate. (If original transcripts are not in English, please provide a certified translation).
- For International Students: a photocopy of your International Passport and any other pass issued by ICA in Singapore.
- For Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents only; photocopy of your NRIC and/or your International Passport.
- Photocopy of NRIC and/or International Passport of Parent(s) and Legal Guardian (if any).
*Certified means seen and authenticated by a member of Insworld staff, or approved agent of Insworld, the school that issued the transcript or a 3rd party with the legal power to certify documents in your country. All students must produce the originals of these documents for verification before commencing their studies at Insworld.