Be part of the Insworld Institute Family and enjoy all the benefits that our school has to offer by following these four simple steps.
1.Check the entry requirements for your course
- Minimum entry requirements for programmes offered by the school, please click here.
- If you are unsure whether you meet the requirements, please contact us by phone or email. Our office is open from Monday to Friday (09:00 to 18:00) and also on Saturday (10:00 to 14:00).
2.Download and complete the application form
3. Please provide the following:
- An application fee of S$1,200 The application fee is non-refundable in all cases except in the event that the Singapore Ministry of Education does not approve the application of a Singapore citizen to study at Insworld Institute. In this event, the application fee is fully refundable.
- One recent colour passport-size photograph (on white background).
- Certified copies of your most recent school results/transcripts and highest school leaving certificate. (If original transcripts are not in English, please provide a certified translation).
- For International Students: a photocopy of your International Passport and any other pass issued by ICA in Singapore.
- For Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents only; photocopy of your NRIC and/or your International Passport.
- Photocopy of NRIC and/or International Passport of Parent(s) and Legal Guardian (if any).
*Certified means seen and authenticated by a member of Insworld staff, or approved agent of Insworld, the school that issued the transcript or a 3rd party with the legal power to certify documents in your country. All students must produce the originals of these documents for verification before commencing their studies at Insworld.