The Edexcel International Tuition Programme (EITP) is an “intensive” 18-month Lower Secondary Programme that incorporates the best elements of the UK National Curriculum and is equivalent to Key Stage 3 (KS3).
Upon successful completion of this programme, students are awarded with the “EITP qualification.” However, students may also opt to take the Pearson Edexcel International Secondary Curriculum examination – which is available in June each year.
Students who have successfully completed the EITP may choose to progress to the Pearson Edexcel International GCSE (‘O’ Level) progamme or Year 10 (Key Stage 4) equivalent.
To successfully enrol to the EITP programme, the applicant must meet the following requirements:
* For information on the course fees and payment methods, you may click here
* For more information about Secondary Education in Singapore or why is Insworld Institute considered as one of the top secondary schools in Singapore, you may contact us by clicking here
Book a FREE counselling session with one of our consultants to receive valuable advice on our programmes
You may download a copy of the programme brochure or application form by clicking on the buttons below:
Additional Course Details
Students may apply for enrolment and join the programme at any point within the four school terms of Insworld Institute (January, March, July and September)
What Will I Study?:
Under EITP, students get to study the following core subjects:
- Humanities (History and Geography)
- Sciences (Physics, Chemistry and Biology)
- Chinese (Optional)
Academics are supplemented by various extra-curricular activities (ECAs) such as:
- Art and Design
- Table Tennis
* ECAs may vary each term. Applicants shall be advised on any changes upon enquiry
* If you want know more about Secondary Education in Singapore, top secondary schools in Singapore or why is Insworld Institute considered as one of the top secondary schools in Singapore, you may contact us by clicking here